The German language 2015 Yearbook on Christian Persecution and Discrimination of Christians and the 2015 Yearbook on Religious Freedom are available for download
(Bonn, 26.10.2015) The two yearbooks, published in October 2015, are now available for free download and to implemented and offered on other websites.
Every year, the German Evangelical Alliance makes the yearbooks available to members of the Bundestag, Germany’s parliament. Similar initiatives are undertaken in Switzerland and Austria. Additional copies can be requested in order to pass them on to politicians and church leaders.
The two yearbooks are published annually by Thomas Schirrmacher, Max Klingberg, and Ron Kubsch for the International Society for Human Rights, the International Institute for Religious Freedom, and the working groups on religious freedom within the three German-speaking alliances, the German Evangelical Alliance, the Swiss Evangelical Alliance, and the Austrian Evangelical Alliance.
· Th. Schirrmacher, R. Kubsch, M. Klingberg (eds.). Jahrbuch Verfolgung und Diskriminierung 2015. Studien zur Religionsfreiheit Bd. 25. Verlag für Kultur und Wissenschaft: Bonn, 2015. ISBN 978-3-86269-111-1. Pb. 316 pp.
· Th. Schirrmacher, M. Klingberg (eds.). Jahrbuch Religionsfreiheit 2015. Studien zur Religionsfreiheit Bd. 26. Verlag für Kultur und Wissenschaft: Bonn, 2015. ISBN 978-3-86269-112-8. Pb. 268 pp.
· Both books are published and bound together as one turnaround book with a total of 584 pages for a price of 10 Euros.
Downloads and Links:
· Double Cover (pdf)
· Cover of the Christian Persecution and Discrimination Yearbook (jpg)
· 2015 Christian Persecution and Discrimination Yearbook (pdf)
· Cover of the Religious Freedom Yearbook (jpg)
· 2015 Religious Freedom Yearbook (pdf)
· Both yearbooks can also be downloaded from http://www.ead.de/arbeitskreise/religionsfreiheit/downloads.html